(Bahasa Indonesia) International Students (Scholarship Program)
Darul Falach Center for Quranic Studies provides a full scholarship education for overseas students who want to memorize the Quran. The program is devoted to the students from various countries to memorize the Quran and study Islamic sciences. The language of instruction is Arabic, students who have not been able to use the Arabic language will be included into the preparatory class to learn Arabic.
Memorizing the Quran is the flagship program offered by Darul Falach Center for Quranic Studies. Therefore, students’ development in this program kept to be monitored and implemented per individual routine evaluation in education and the learning process. The output targets of this program are:
1. Having the correct creed.
2. Having a good behavior.
3. Memorize the Quran 30 chapters.
4. Mastering knowledge of Islam well.
5. Being able to speak international language actively (Arabic and English).
6. Get a formal certificate.
The entire students of this program get scholarships that include:
1. Free the cost of the building and dormitory.
2. Free boarding and school education costs.
Scholarships do not cover the cost of personal equipment and daily necessities.